Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dawn of this Age in Time

The news and happenings around the world are surely a sign of the times. I cannot help but think about all the revelations and prophecies in the Bible and wonder if these are truly the last days. If they are, I am not afraid. The news has so many horrible story lines and so much hurt from one person towards the other. The cries and blood of the people are in the streets and my heart drops at the anguish I see on their faces.

The signs are apparent to me as I have asked God to make me a vessel of signs, wonders and miracles. As I have prayed this the Holy Spirit leads me from one suffering soul to another to comfort, as well as give a word of encouragement. The looks on their faces say it all. Some burst into tears saying they know God sent me and others declare it is an answer to the prayers they prayed for confirmation. Most assuredly, God is good and His word spoken into the lives of people and their situations are powerful.

In these last days, I am reminded of the following scriptures:
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty 2 Timothy 3:1.
And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams Acts 2:17.

Dreams has lead me to and fro the majority of my life and now they are the most confirming sound of God's will for my life. I only wish all could hear from God and know His will. He is speaking. Are you listening?  Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! Psalm 100:4.  The way to hear Him is to enter into His presence with Praise and then quiet your spirit to hear His word.

Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful, and enkindle in us the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and we shall be recreated, and You will renew the face of the earth. Oh God, You teach the hearts of the faithful by giving them the light of Your Spirit. Grant to us, that by this same Spirit, we may be truly wise and ever enjoy Your consolation. We pray through Christ, Our Lord, Amen.