Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Deliverance.... Needed Now

I am in need of deliverance from this position I hold with a company that I have grown to despise. I say company, but first and foremost is the manager that represents all that I am not as a servant leader. 

Deliverance is needed to rid myself of the oppression I feel everyday and the suffering I see daily. Although I was called to this place from God on High, I know that His plan for me is not to be in misery. But wait, Christ went through many things for my salvation and I am often left to feel so guilty most days at the thought of leaving those I lead in the shadows of my deliverance to suffer the oppression I feel everyday.  The burdens are upon our shoulders and the yoke is on our necks. Break and destroy dear, Lord.

Redemption is needed for us all. My prayers have echoed through the heavens and my cries have burdened the gates calling to my Lord to save us. I know that He hears me and I know that He has not forsaken me.  So, I wait for the Lord and continue my prayers and cries. I thank Him for saving us from the modern day Egyptians, Sadducees and Pharisees that ride upon the chariots and whip the backs of the workers. Oh, how my heart cries in distress for relief, vengeance that can only be His and the day my Lord appears in this place of employment.

Heavenly Father, in my present need, help me to believe that You are aware of my anxiety and will do what is best for me. Give me the strength to trust You and put the present and future in Your Hands. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.