Saturday, October 10, 2015

Warfare Prayers to Never Leave Home Without




Father God,


Thank you for the powerful armor that you give to me.

I come this day to put on the Belt of Truth.

I acknowledge that I need truth. I need to be dedicated to truth. I need to follow the truth of your Word.

I put on the Breastplate of Righteousness.

I acknowledge that I am able to wear this breastplate because Jesus took my sin and gave me his righteousness.

I put on my feet the Gospel of Peace.

By the power of Jesus Christ, I declare that today I will grow in my ability to live in peace. I will reject worry and fear. 

I put on the Helmet of Salvation.

Thank you that you are renewing my mind and showing me how to defeat  wrong thoughts and wrong attitudes.

I pick up the Shield of Faith.  

I quench every fiery dart with the shield of faith

I pick up the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God.

Lord, help me to gain greater control over my tongue. I declare that today I will use my tongue to bless others, and I will avoid strife and unnecessary conflict.

Father, as I leave this time of prayer, I am going to be a freshly focused follower of Jesus Christ dedicating my to seeking You and Your will, plan and destiny for my life in Jesus' name. Amen!