Sunday, January 23, 2011

When God Speaks

My family is at the pinnacle of our lives. My husband and I are dreaming and receiving messages from God. He is whispering big things to us and we are excited. I would be lying if I said we were not fearful also. However, greater is He that is in us that He that is in the world.  So, we know God will provide all we need to see these whispers through to His end.

We see ourselves as common people. We know that God uses common people to do great things. We know that we will listen and obey no matter what. God still speaks and we praise God that we can hear.  My prayer for anyone reading this is that you pray and listen to God.

As the year goes on, I want to share some revelation that God has revealed to us. He is confirming everyday and we are thankful.

Acts 2:17   “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams..

Joel 2:28 “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.