Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Time for Change

This is a season of change and transition.  If you look around, you will see people going through things they have never gone through before.  There is a shift in the atmosphere, as God move mightily to line people and things up for His Glory.  You may be thinking, what on earth is she talking about?  It is hard to understand spiritual movement and shifts in the atmosphere.  While some may be taken to a new spiritual height, others may be driven to their knees and God.

Sometimes, the only way to get our attention is to cause us to deal with things we have never faced.  We call them crisis.  They drive us to cry out "Oh Lord, help me."  We are pushed to the limits emotionally and, at times, feel like we are going crazy.  When that happens, we need to cry out to our Saviour for the relief and peace we need.

The shift is the movement and call of God to our inner most man. He is calling for us to turn to Him with our struggles, cares and concerns.  The Bible says, "Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall." Psalms 55:33.  I declare my righteousness not in my own doings, but through Christ Jesus who did it all for me.  I thank God that I am inadequate in myself so that I can rest in His ability and not my own.  On my own, I am sure to fail.  With God, all things are possible and that includes this life I live daily.  When we pray the Lord's prayer, we say, "thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven".  His will is done and we have heaven on earth right now.  We need to let Him work His will out in our lives every day.

I thank God for wisdom and revelations, because I asked for it.  I thank God for the Holy Spirit who leads me and guides me into all truths.  I am the redeemed of the Lord and I declare it to so right now!

Most High God, who instructs the hearts of the faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit, Grant us in the same Spirit true wisdom and revelation through Christ, our Lord. Amen