Friday, June 14, 2013

This is the Time

This is the time for change. Every corner of the earth is seeing it and feeling it. We are not immune to the circle of life and the times swirling out of control. If I ever wondered if these were the last days, I now know for sure. This is the time. The Time is at hand.

There are many who don't get it or have chosen to ignore the fact that this is the time. The time is at hand and the choice is ours. It is almost comical that God gives us free will; knowing that we are mere mortals who can't make up our minds. So, praying for the mind of Christ is one that continue to roll off my lips. I pray my prayer is received in Heaven and answered so that I can fully absorb the moment and understand that the time is now.

The Bible has a clear scripture on understanding the times I love.
And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times to know what Israel ought to do, the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their command” (1 Chronicles 12:32).  These people saw clearly the long term vision and what they were called to do during the times, as God provided wisdom and revelation. Another characteristic of the children of Issachar is that they were numbered among the ones who would stand up and pronounce a blessing on their people (Deuteronomy 27:12-13). They were the ones who took care of the welfare of their people at home. Their job was to call their people to Mount Carmel where they offered sacrifices of righteousness. They provided guidance to their people so that they walked in ways that pleased God by making sacrifices of righteousness.

My prayers are to understand the time and know what to do. In seeking the Lord, I pray with expectancy that His will is for me to be prepared in and out of season. I believe and receive His power and authority given to me by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Amen!